Sunday, December 06, 2009

That Christmas photo ...

I guess I am lucky as the children are still such willing participants in this tradition. However they rolled around and laughed and played so much, just about all my shots were blurry! At least someone was having fun! It was a bonus that one of the designers at Oscraps came out with these FABULOUS glass negative overlays! I just adore this photo below and not only did Christina's overlay rescue it, it made it look good LOL! I just love this moment, Hugh is such a tender little boy.



As to the rest of the photo shoot, it went mostly like this ......






With a good one snuck in every now and again ;)



I just love the month of December! And here is some of the fun I have been having recording the events ....







Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

MariaT said...

It looks like a fun photo shoot and the pictures look amazing! And I just love the photos you've done the selective coloring on. You have such a nack for those to bring out the magic in them.

Unknown said...

looks like fun was had by all!

margote05 said...

What a pleasure to see your children enjoying itself so much!!!! They seem to feast!! And your pages are magnificent and so very funny with these photos! Once again that of the happiness to come here!!!

Amy said...

too cute Helen! Love the photo shoot.
Love our matching global toothlessness!

Leah said...

Too cute!!! I guess I'm going to just have to do the kids too since I can't seem to get the whole family around the stinking tree. Christmas is just around the corner too. Yikes!

Yummers! said...

Those photos are precious... so precious!! Just love them!! And your layouts... just when I think YOU just can't get any better... YOU DO!!
Hugs!!
Grammy J

Ange said...

wow I love the new look of your blog, it's beautiful... It's already Christmas here !!

Life in Colors said...

Love the photoshoot, so full of joy and happiness!

Blog Archive