Sunday, August 09, 2009

It's all "About" Creashens!

I am so excited to be working with Shen for the next couple of months. This first kit I have to play with is simply amazing and I only worked with Shen's contribution on this collab!! It is only available at Catscrap so be sure to check it out here. On Shen's blog you can collect an awesome quick page for FREE - go here! - and while you are there check out the AMAZING pages these CT girls make with this kit - soooooooo inspiring.





This final page is for my boy. We are off to hospital tomorrow for some surgical testing - keep your fingers and toes crossed for some conclusive answers for us please. So stay tuned for that result and some fun weekend snapshots that I need to work through - maybe while I while away the hours alone in a hospital waiting room tomorrow. Have a great week everyone.

6 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats on working with Creashens!!! SHe is just my fave!!!!

Thinking of you and Hughie today :(

Annika said...

Isnt she fun working with, she always comes up with amazing kits and stuff!! You have done some gorgeous pages with this one!

Thinking of you and your sweet boy and hope that everything is ok!

Nini said...

Helen my friend! Is all ok? Been thinking about you and Hugh all weekend! Hope all is weel.

Congrats on working with Creashens.. I have to check out that kit- looks huge and fun!!

Kami said...

Sorry I am late on commenting here, but I hope that Hugh's day at the hospital went ok and that you found some answers??!! And congrats on Creashens, you are so lucky!!

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

wow i like this...

i will pray for you to stay faith and be strong...

Carol said...

Just dropped by for a visit, I love the pages you're making with Shen's goodies. Bravo.

Blog Archive