Saturday, February 16, 2008

What my children love to do....



I just had to do a quick entry about my children's passions at the moment. Hugh is TOTALLY into his Lego. Having saved up a few of his $2 a week pocket money I bought him a new one yesterday. 8am this morning and he is up and SO EXCITED! Got to love that. My boy just loves to create. And for the first time ever he has built the helicopter all by himself! WTG Hugh! As for my girl - square eyes - Barbie! Barbie! Barbie! I am just about Nutcrackered out! Hehehe! Oh! But we can't forget the handsome prince (wish you could hear the way she says it). And it is active participation, for one must dance when Barbie dances. Well....back to admiring the helicopter and dancing to Swan Lake!

4 comments:

Angie said...

I never thought I would miss Legos. I used to HATE stepping on the little darlings in the middle of the night.

Now, I miss the fact that we no longer play with them.

Enjoy these days, Helen! They go by so quickly!! : )

Wendy said...

Oh Helen I need to send Hughie the helicopter my Mother got Michael, lol...the one that took them 2 hours and they still didn't finish it, lol...Since I know how hard those lego kits are to get together I am so PROUD of Hugh for doing it himself, WOW!! As to Katie I'm sooo glad I did NOT have a girl!! LOL...I think Scooby Doo sounds much better than princess Barbie, lol....Enjoy!!

Rick said...

Maybe some day he will build you a home. And she will decorate it -- in pink.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Mellykat said...

Lego was our favourite toy when we were little. Barbies too!

M :)

Blog Archive