Monday, February 18, 2008

City Adventure Day Out

All week I had been asking Den to go out this weekend to take some photos. Especially considering V8 supercars start again next weekend and I know we will be big couch potatoes for that. Den had his heart set on the city. I think I have discovered that I am not so good at taking city shots, I prefer the bush. But you can be the judge - click here - to go and visit my Flickr site to see more photos. Still a family adventure is always fun and despite the hot weather and Katie being a little under the weather we enjoyed ourselves immensely. We went on the free city circle tram and then ventured up to what used to be our tallest building - The Rialto. Click on the links to see more. Thanks for looking everyone .... I hope you enjoy the trip around our fair city!


4 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Helen I so enjoyed the Melbourne tour, it was beautiful, awesome, stunning, spectacular...What do you mean you can not take good city photos, they were excellant!! Thank you so much for sharing...

Wendy said...

P.S. love the collage layout...we were thinking a like on that one!!

Yummers! said...

I loved the slideshow of your beautiful city. I loved the mix of black & white, sepia, and colored photos.You are indeed a GRAND MASTER of photography.

Hi to all,
Grammy J

Mellykat said...

Helen...SERIOUSLY...you're amazing!

M :)

Blog Archive