Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I remember moments like this...

So it was about 8:30 last night...children in bed...husband at his computer...dishes all done....a hush around the house with the exception of the wonderful music playing (newly borrowed soundtrack to Pride and Prejudice) and I looked out my window....*sigh*. A great calmness overcame me...a beautiful combination of all of the above I suppose combined with this sensational sky. I got very nostalgic as I used to have LOTS and LOTS of these moments B.C. (before kids - LOL).

It was nice.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh Helen absolutely Gorgeous!! I know exactly what your talking about and I love evenings/nights like that!! The photo actually says it all!! Stunning!! Thank you for sharing!!

Leah said...

That is the most amazing picture ever!! Gorgeous!

Angie said...

That is beautiful. I foresee it being scrapped one of these days.

Call it a whim. . . . : )

Blog Archive