Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

for today...


outside my window... winter has arrived
i am thinking... things are going along okay
i am thankful for... staying home this weekend
i am wearing... PJs
i am going... watch DWTS with the Chonk
i am currently reading... a fab book ... thanks Melissa!
i am hoping... the sun will shine this week
on my mind... time to get on top of school report writing
pondering these words... life is good .. be happy
from the kitchen... scrumptious apple slice
around the house... boys computing, Katie creating
one of my favorite things... my new Body Shop butter
i'm creating... a positive attitude
a few plans for the rest of the week... work and more trips to the hosptial for Hugh
from my lens:





Happy Mother's Day!







an out-take from my Itouch camera









my boy's Cross Country achievements







we had a good Easter ... waaay too much chocolate!






loved watching the Royal wedding ... lots of re-enactment








still working on my One Little Word assignments









the new issues of Artisan Notebook is out ... check it out





8 comments:

Soco said...

Happy Mother's Day Helen! I hope you're enjoying it! Hugs!

LOFT said...

Happy Mother's Day, Helen!

kym said...

Hi Helen, happy mother's day! I hope Hugh's hospital visits are good ones and I love Katie's reenactment of the royal wedding.

margote05 said...

Happy Mother's day to you my friend!!! In Belgium, it's Mother's Day too ;)Your photos are gorgeous! Hugs

Sue said...

Happy Mother's Day Helen ... it seems like the UK was the only place NOT celebrating the day today!

Unknown said...

happy Mother's Day, Helen!! The One Little Word page is fantastic!!

Jodie Redman said...

Hope you had a great Mother's Day Helen! I hope everything goes well with Hugh's hospital visits. Katie's wedding reenactment is so cute - I tried to get Ella to watch but she said it was too boring lol. Have a great week!

muffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive