Friday, March 27, 2009

Another great challenge ....

Kim DeSmet is running the first Designer Spotlight at Oscraps and it is wonderful ... right up my alley. Here is a couple more pages I have entered. Be sure to drop by Oscraps and grab these free templates.


(lyrics from "Fiddler on the Roof")


Credits:kit: Beautiful Day - Nancy Barton Designs (digitop3.com)

Be afraid....be very afraid...leg warmers ARE BACK! LOL!My mother knitted Katie a pair and she thinks they are wonderful! What else comes to mind - you say "leg warmers" I say "Flashdance" (hehehe)

3 comments:

Jodie Redman said...

Yay! I can finally see them! Love both of these! Love those legwarmers - too cute!

Leah said...

Oh Helen, I'm cracking up over here!!!!
That is the best title work for the page and the angle on that photo is awesome!

Life in Colors said...

Wow, awesome layouts !! I used to love legwarmers in the 80"s !! Love the filter on that photo.

Blog Archive