Saturday, August 30, 2008

This moment .... think big!

Credits: all Designs by Sue Cummings (Oscraps)Quick Page: {Simply Quick} No.11bookmark frame: Bookmarks No.1.{joy}paper: Simply Quick #10 {photographs} complete set

Credits: word art: Lifetime Word Art Series and paper: colour burst paper pack - Kreations by Kami (a cherry on top.com) Rub ons: Doodle Me This - all natural - Leiko Beck Designs (Oscraps) Overlay/word art: "Quotes from my Chalkboard" No.4. BIG quotes - Designs by Sue Cummings (Oscraps)

6 comments:

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

so beautiful lo. these things you are good at it...

Leah said...

Your making me want to scrap!!!

Rleen said...

These are gorgeous, love it!
Helen you have an award please check my blog. Thanks!

Wendy said...

You know I loved the photos and I absolutely love the layouts you created to compliment the photos!! Great job Ma'am!!

Jodie Redman said...

More gorgeous LOs! I wish I could scrap the way you do!!

Kami said...

Beautiful pages as always, Helen!!

Blog Archive