Saturday, February 23, 2008

A windy Friday night



The weather has changed somewhat and our Friday night at the park was not looking good. It was very very windy but we endured (or myself and Den did!!) for a short while whilst the kids had a bit of a run around. Hugh's friend Nathan came as well and the three children had a great time. The infamous bull ants were around as evidence shows, however, munchkin did not see and all was well. Have a wonderful weekend everybody .... V8 Supercars are back on ..... hooray say my boys! Bring it on!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Enjoy your races. Our 2nd cup race is Sunday afternoon. I cannot wait! I've already got the scrapbook table set up so that I can "work" while I "watch!"

Have a great weekend!

Wendy said...

Ahh what beautiful photos...your bull ants definitely look like our harvester ants...OUCH!! Love the Tree, the kids racing the wind perhaps, lol..and the bench...glad you were able to get to the park for a little bit...fresh air does the soul good!!

Blog Archive