Sunday, December 02, 2007

December ONE.... a long time coming



December one is a big day in the Hancock household. Made especially so with an added birthday party to go to - happy birthday Ellie!! The children get their advent calendars - nothing more could summarise my children better than their Barbie and V8 Supercar selections. Then comes the tree decorating *sigh* - see below for their efforts. Not bad actually. So video's below and more photos can be seen by clicking here - go and see and read.... we have started a new tradition this year....leaving love notes in each others advent calendars! LOL!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Such Wonderful photos Helen!! What a wonderful day!! I'm off the check out the other photos!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Yummers! said...

I love that you blast the DVD and dance around... when dad's not home. I remember those years. We did the same.

I got a big kick out of the ornaments being organized on the mat before going on the tree. So cute! And you know how much I love your videos... with Den's legs walking through them.

Thanks for sharing your family.
I'm off to send you an email with a medical update.
Grammy J

Blog Archive