Monday, July 20, 2009


Credits: ** all NatashaNaSt (Oscraps & 2LP) kit - Road to Wonderland word art - Magic Dreams


Below is another page with this incredible kit of Nina's. The word art is just triggering so much for me this week. How was Nina to know it would go perfectly with this photo from the weekend???? Every weekend I try to sneak away for a quiet bath - alone - well unless you count my bottle of champagne, ipod, candles and aromatherapy! LOL! Don't worry - I am soon discovered and invaded! There seems to be no such thing as "personal space" in my household! But I do score a few short "escape" moments.



Credits: kit - e.s.c.a.p.e - Nina Scraps Designs (Oscraps)


This page below started as I thought how everyday I speak to and see so many places and people from around the world. Friends. And this was really bought home to me when a girl from Australia gave a girl from Sweden a nickname and a girl from Germany made a smiley of that nickname. Got to love that. Sometimes the internet is a wondrous place and definitely does allow you to "escape" into your computer. This page is to honour all the many friends I have made worldwide.


Credits: ** Nina Scraps Designs (Oscraps) kit: e.s.c.a.p.e ** Val C. Designs (digitop3.com) date stamp - Be Inspired Collection No3 - Stamp It ** photos are from Google Images - Eiffel Tower, Big Ben, Sweden, Canadian Rockies and Statue of Liberty.


Credits: **all Nina Scraps Designs (Oscraps) paper - you.my.angel circle stamp - my.number.one linen edging and word art - nature's beauty music notes - symphony



Credits: ** all Kreations by Kami (acherryontop.com) kit - something so beautiful mask - Spoken Digital Photo Clipping Masks

1 comment:

Annika said...

WOW...your blending skills are amazing! That first LO is just WOW!! Gorgeous pages!

Isnt it just wonderful to have made friends all over the world, I can honestly say that it feels like you and I have met several times even if we haven´t *lol*!? I treasure our friendship a lot! Have a great week!

Blog Archive