Sunday, June 14, 2009

I'm still here :)

I am having/had a SUPER busy week. Sue Cummings Oscraps Designer Spotlight has kept me very busy. It is in its last days so be sure to pop in and see the most inspiring gallery full of incredible scrap pages. My girl and I have been busy together as well. Soon I will be posting this week's P365 photos on my photo blog - we have been knitting and painting and I could not resist snapping this photo whilst shopping on Thursday! She pushed her baby (yes Barbies have been put to the side TG - and this past week has been all about babies!) all around the supermarket! Got to love that! So a couple more days of work at Oscraps and then I need to chill for a few days to regroup. I started knitting again this week much to my mother's delight! I have not knitted in years but I spontaneously bought some wool - a bit of therapy on these chilly winter days.

Take care everyone and have a great week.



I just HAD to scrap - lol!! Seeing all these inspirational LOs each and every day was killing me. Quickly did this one after dinner during the week. I took this photo of Katie this week. Gosh...when I was growing up long socks were so daggy (uncool) Now of course the height of fashion she is in her new long Barbie socks! My! How times change!



Credits: ** all Designs by Sue Cummings (Oscraps)quick page - FREE Sue Cummings blog kit - Simply Perfect word art - Simply Perfect No2 {Summer} paint - From My Notebook - Extraordinary paint - 52 Inspiration Week1

4 comments:

Annika said...

Sounds like you are really busy these days! Hope you´ll have some time to relax after tomorrow!! We haven´t really started summer yet and still you make me long for some chilly winter days!! LOL! Take care now so you don´t end up with a cold or something, its easy to get sick when you are all stressed out! ((hugs))

Leah said...

Take care :)
Enjoy your knitting!

Valé said...

Love each one because your layouts are so uniques !!! And your photos are so beautiful !!!!

Jodie Redman said...

I LOVE those socks!!!

Blog Archive