Sunday, April 05, 2009

It's all about ME

It must be April and another impending birthday - argggghhhhhh! Still hate my birthday so no more chatter on that, however, I sort of made a promise to myself to jump in front of the camera officially at least once at this time of year. So here is this years effort.

Credits: ** all Sue Cummings Designs (Oscraps) staples: week 10 of 52 Week Inspiration frame and word art: March special offer quick page: Simply Quick #22 splattered overlay: Painted Christmas word art: From My Notebook - Happy Thoughts 1-10

Credits: **TaylorMade Designs word art: expressive in theory paper: mere modesty add on template: timeless sketch **Leiko Beck Designs frame slide - Captured mini kit staples: bent out of shape frames vol2 ** Fei Fei Stuff brush: different strokes all available at Oscraps

9 comments:

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

oh gosh ur beautiful ones.. smile i liek last one scrap..

Mellykat said...

These are beautiful, Helen! Nice to see you on the other side of the camera for a change! I loved the portraits with the kiddos too.

Oh, and I meant to comment that you haven't changed a bit since you held that baby Hughie!

Cheers,
M :)

Nancy said...

helen! these are fabulous!! glad to see you doing layouts on yourself.

p.s. the funky bears on my side bar...grateful dead. i love the dead.

Leah said...

I'm so glad you do jump in front of the camera!

Kami said...

Yeah for taking pics of you!!! Those layouts are beautiful! I also took some self-portraits this weekend that I have yet to get scrapped.

Jodie Redman said...

Lovely photos and pages Helen! Nice to see you in front of the camera!

jopke designs said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HELEN! Love these pictures of YOU.

Yummers! said...

Happy birthday to Hugh and a Happy birthday to you, Helen!! I just love the photos of you and Hugh taken in the mirror. And the photo of the two of you when he was born... you haven't aged at all!

Have a great Birthday and Easter celebration!
Joni

Anonymous said...

I have to agree...shoot you look no different than the picture the day you had Hugh...seriously! you should be proud of how great you look...

Your talent just shines in your pictures...I'm so happy to have found you on the net.

Hugs and belated Happy Birthday!
Mary Snyder

Blog Archive