Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I love Oscraps!

Oscraps is fast turning into my favourite place to hang out. Great products and great people. This first page I enjoyed doing, even if it took FOREVER as I had to merge two photos to make it wide enough. Good lesson though in perseverance and got my "green pea" working Val! The second page was a mini lift challenge set for Nina's CT - took the opportunity to document our growing selection of lego!


Credits:kit: cool, calm & collected - Oscraps Designer Collaboration (Oscraps)


Credits: **all Nina Scraps Designs (Oscraps)kit: joyful.days

5 comments:

Maria said...

Totally agree, Oscraps is a great place to be! Great pages!

Annika said...

Have to avgree with you and my sister ;) Oscraps is a great place. Beautiful pages!!

Val said...

congrats for getting "it" working!
"it" did a fab work!

I totally agree ... Oscraps is just one of the best place EVER! I love it too!

btw ... awesomes layouts sweety!

Jane F. Smith said...

lovin the pages Helen!!!!

Life in Colors said...

Wonderful pages, love the one with the glass.

Blog Archive