Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I think Nina's new kit "joyful.days" is made for the recent set of photos I have.Here is the first one.There will be more. LOL. The kit is divine.
Credits:kit: joyful.days - Nina Scraps (Oscraps)

My friend Sabine has this incredible little mini kit for FREE at her blog. Aren't the colours so rich and textured!!
Credits: kit: FREE - Forever Mine - design by Sabdesbois (sabdesbois.blogspot.com) word art: FREE - Helen's Famous Last Words (helensfamouslastwords.blogspot.com)

I just had to do a page of my girls first swimming lesson last week.
Credits: **all by Designs by Sue Cummings** template, title word art and ink blots: Redefined No.8 - Redefined Designs (Oscraps) Word art: Jan Happy Thoughts 4, Feb Happy Thoughts 6 all available at designsbysuecummings.forumotion.net

2 comments:

Lenore Ryan said...

I especially love the LO from Katie's first day of swimming lessons! Terrific pictures and awesome LO design!!

Nancy said...

great layouts helen! that joyful days kit is awesome.

Blog Archive