Monday, January 19, 2009

Thank you and a new project!

Firstly a big thank you to all the people who have written me emails as I took a little break from blogging. An even bigger thank you to Christine, Leah, Kami and others (sorry!) who have awarded me this honour. You are too sweet.

With some encouragement from friends and a wonderful invitation to join a super group, I have decided to partake in Project 365. What an photographic adventure this will be. I will have weekly updates on my photo blog and you can see them any time at my Flickr gallery.

Yesterday was a magical summers day and we had a wonderful time at the beach. We went for a great walk - encountered another pier (oh dear!) and saw fishing, diving, sailing, swimming, rock pools - all in all a wonderful adventure. Below is my photo for P365 and there is another small selection of shots at Facebook.

6 comments:

Leah said...

So glad you finally updated! We have missed you! Loving seeing your photos over at flickr!

Mwah!

Val said...

mouac! ( french Mwah! )
lol
So glad too!

youhouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Yummers! said...

I'm so glad you're back... missed you! Good to see you pumped up about your new photography project.

I started my new class today... so interesting. Such a good teacher.

I'm looking for a pair of digital pink ballet shoes for a layout. Have you seen any? I've been looking around but there are so many sites.
Hugs to your return.
Joni

Lenore Ryan said...

I'm glad you posted again....I've been missing you and knowing what's going on with the Hancocks! Will enjoy seeing what you post for your new photo project!!

Kami said...

Yeah! You are back at blogging, and even though I knew you were taking a break, I still checked every single day!! heeee!!

Nancy said...

that shot is just freakin awesome!

Blog Archive