Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I have had the privilege of working with some wonderful new products this week. Jorinde has some wonderful new papers out and her word paths! Well .... all you PSE people grab them! She has a square and circle set and they are GREAT! Kami has produced this wonderful petal brush set and I just love how it adds such finesse to a page. Finally Jopke has this wonderful kit that just lends itself to vintage pages. So I pulled out an old photo of my folks and "walah"! Stir in some word art of my Dad's favourite song lyrics and there you have it. TFL!

Credits: paper: "Mystical Forest Paper Kit" and Word Paths by "Jorinde" (scrapstreet.com); brushes: "Pretty Petals Brush Set" and clipping mask: "Spliced Frame Set Vol.2." - Kreations by Kami (acherryontop.com); Word Art: Famous Last Words (http://helensfamouslastwords.blogspot.com/)


Credits: kit: "Scent of Memories" - by Jopke (scrapstreet.com); word art: Famous Last Words (http://helensfamouslastwords.blogspot.com/)

Credit: paper (blended), frame, word art: "52 Week Inspiration: Week 43 Family"; date stamp: "Memories No.1 - From My Notebook"; butterfly: "Butterfly Friends Mini Kit" - all from Sue Cummings Designs (Oscraps); brushes: "Pretty Petal Brush Set"; paper (blended), tape: "Nature's Beauty Kit" - Kreations by Kami (acherryontop.com)

4 comments:

Jodie Redman said...

WOW!! I really really really LOVE that first one of Katie - it's just gorgeous! The others are lovely too but that first one is just wonderful.

Jorinde said...

What a great LOs! love that in the first LO you used both wordpaths around that one frame! Great idea, very creative :)

Wendy said...

Helen I am speechless...WOW!! You have out done yourself with these layouts! I LOVE THEM!! The quote/poem/journaling on Katies is perfect and I love the colors, beautiful Job!! The one of your Mum and Dad, sheesh!!! It is AWESOME...Love the song and love the photo...great job!! You Ma'am looks so much like your Mother! Very beautiful layout and one that will be cherished for years to come...I love the last one too...There is something so special between Katie and your parents and to see your Mother with Katie is priceless...I love the layout and how you complimented the photo beautifully!! Fantastic job Ma'am!! You ROCK!!

Rleen said...

wow! More awesome layouts! I really love the first lo too. TFS!

Blog Archive