Sunday, October 05, 2008

Credits: word art: {Life} From My Notebook - Sue Cummings Designs (Oscraps) paper: "Fall Festival Paper Pack" - Nancy Barton Designs "FREE" (scrapstreet.com)
Credits: paper: "Stella" - Nina Scraps Designs (Oscraps) quick page: "Enchanting" TaylorMade Designs (Oscraps)
Credits: paper, stitching, word art: "Falling for you" mini kit; frame: Spliced Frames Set Vol.2.; flower: "Nature's Beauty Kit" - ALL by Kreations by Kami (acherryontop.com)
Credits: Kit:"Fall Frolics" - Handmaid Designs - October Kit "FREE" this month with the online ScrapStreet Magazine (scrapstreet.com); word art: elegantwordart2.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

I like all wow.. you got good scraps!!! and soo cute daddy's girl!!

Val said...

Helen, I was browsing the Oscraps gallery, and once more your LO jump to my face!
You are really inspiring and specking to me!
They are awesome

( have to got more vocabulary... :) )

Rleen said...

WOW! these lo's are amazing, love them all. Thank you for sharing.

Jodie Redman said...

Wonderful LOs Helen! I especially love the "falling for you" one.

Wendy said...

Helen you never cease to amaze me!! These are fantastic! Great job!!

Christine said...

Just a heads up... I'm lifting that first page!!!! Again, it better be at O so I can fave it!

Jorinde said...

I can't believe how buzy you must be doing all those LO :) they look great!

Blog Archive