Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Should I worry?

I hate clutter and have a "thing" about shoes being spread all over the house - dumped at front doors (hate shoes there) and any other entry point of the house lol. I have given up on the laundry though but don't mind as that door is always shut. So as long as the shoes are all in there I don't care in what order. I do have limits on my fussiness, hehehehe. They are usually in one big jumbled mess ...... that is until ......
"What are you doing Hugh?'
"Just tidying up the shoes"
"Oh"

11 comments:

stevie kay said...

Does he take after his mother by chance?

jopke designs said...

Hahaha... love this story! Nick (my son), still have to learn those things. Well, that's never gonna happen, i'm afraid...

evanwick said...

Laughing! I have that same pile of shoes!! He can come organize any time!!
Laura

Wendy said...

LOL...I still have my shoes organized in that little shelf/bench unit by the door...Good for Hugh, so sweet to help out Mum!!

Leah said...

LOL!!! I hate the shoes too! Ick!
Why worry. He is doing very well!! LOL

Val said...

I think that we should set up a shoes photo challenge...
I have the same thing here, except that we all of us work hard to spread them all around the house ... ;-)
lucky!

Life in Colors said...

hehe, I see, it's all the same around the world !!!

Nancy said...

tidying up the shoes...what a kid! gotta love that!

Jodie Redman said...

LOL! How funny!!

Kami said...

LOL!! That is too funny! Good boy, Hugh!

Lenore Ryan said...

That's so funny!! I remember when Adam (my brother) was little....about Katie's age. He'd go to all our closets in the house and line up all our shoes!! His room could be a mess, but all the shoes in the house HAD to be perfect!! Now, as an adult, he's a clean-freak!!

Blog Archive