Thursday, August 28, 2008

Auskick Album 2008

So here it is the highly anticipated Auskick Album - lol! Hugh's "year in review" of football for 2008. I was full of good intentions and even as simple as I made the format, I found ten pages to be enough - lol - over it! It was inspired by Nic at sb.com and credit goes to TaylorMade Designs and Leiko Beck Designs for the papers and brackets (all available at Oscraps - although some brackets I made myself as there were not enough). I am being a bit naughty/lazy and uploading the album to Flickr. I really don't feel like posting ten pages on any scrap site! LOL! So if you wish to take a peek click here. TFL!



ps. do you like my little cartoon at the side!! Thanks to Kawi who visited my photo blog and left a lovely comment. When I saw this cartoon at her blog I just had to have it. Thanks Kawi!

8 comments:

Jodie Redman said...

Wow Helen that's fantastic!! What a great keepsake for him! I love every page!
ps Yes I do like the cartoon! I've seen it before and it's so very true!

Rleen said...

Love the action shots of Hugh, he's so talented! Wonderful keepsake, I bet he'll love it. Amazing pages love them all.

Leah said...

Amazing!! I feel guilty that I haven't done one for my boys..

I want the cartoon too!

evanwick said...

Love that cartoon!!

Your album is gorgeous too!!
Laura

jopke designs said...

This album is great Helen. So colorful and powerful.

Jorinde said...

I love the sports photos, they came out great! Those are so cute playing together!

Nancy said...

i love that cartoon, the quote is awesome! the album is beautiful, what a great memory for hugh!

Wendy said...

Helen these are wonderful. I love the design of each layout and the photos you choose are perfect!!

Blog Archive