Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slow down .....

Credits: Famous Last Words - free word art - "Billy Joel Collection". TaylorMade Designs - papers & bubble stitching from "Loopty Loop" Kit; staples & ink blot from "Plain Jane" Kit . Paislee Press and TaylorMade Designs - Mailing Label Frames Vol.2. - all available from Oscraps.

I had fun creating this new set of quotes. And combined with Amanda's new kit, I had a lot of fun with this scrap page all up. I also discovered a new quick way of doing things on PSE6. If you don't know about "File - Place" as opposed to "File - Open" - drop me a line. I happen to read upon it at Scrap Girls newsletter and love it.

3 comments:

evanwick said...

Oh, I totally fell in love with this quote!

Laura

Jodie Redman said...

This is so cute! Love that photo of Katie running! Great new wordart too!

Wendy said...

Okay now you have me running in circles, lol...I love this layout!! But I saw it somewhere else and don't remember if I commented on it yet, lol...It's heck when you get old!! Love the quote and you did a fantastic job on the layout!!

Blog Archive