Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Where has my baby boy gone?


I was not going to post today. I had a wonderful jammie day at home (only got out of them at 3pm to go get Hugh - don't you love days like that!). I did a couple of scrap pages and had a good time studying PSE6! Yeah! That was all after house chores of course. This year I did not order school photos. I was disappointed last year and besides, I think I take way enough photos anyway. Hehehehe. However, today Hugh came home with a bookmark with him on it (see above) with it asking if I wanted a second chance. Yey! I scored a shot of my boy anyways. And thanks to Jodie, who's son is also in Hugh's class, I copy and pasted the class photo (see above). YEY! What I can't get over is the mature look of my baby boy. Can't you just seem him as an adult. Scary! Where has my baby gone?

8 comments:

Christine said...

Ah, they do grow up too quickly, don't they!

Christine said...

Oh, and don't you just love jammie days!

Leah said...

It's kind bittersweet watching them grow up, isn't it?

We were just deciding if we wanted to order soccer pics of the boys this year. I don't think they do a very good job at it, so we decided no soccer pics this year. With the amount of pics we take?

Have a happy Jammie Day!!!

Wendy said...

Your baby is a young man!! I hate to say this but it will get worse, lol. Wait until he brings his first girlfriend home, Yikes!!
I don't think I will be ordering school photos either! You think with all the technology out there they would get better, NOT!! Glad you posted as I enjoyed it!! Hugs!

evanwick said...

He does look grown up! I swear, they need to let the photographer/scrapbook moms take the class pictures!! I can't believe the background hasn't improved in the many years since I've had a school photo!! He's handsome anyway!! :)

(I just love jammie days too!!)

Laura

Angie said...

I know. . and it gets worse the older they get! : )

Karin said...

Oh my- I do see a glimpse of a young man here- wow!!! He is such a sweetheart!! He will ALWAYS be your baby, though!!!!

Jammie day? What on Earth is THAT? I wouldn't know. Maybe someday.... I can only hope....

Anonymous said...

He is a cool young man!!!!! WOW he has grown!!!!!!!!!!!
Helen, I love days like that too, stay in the house and doing things all for yourself!!! Hope all is going well!!!
Regards from Holland!

Blog Archive