Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What lies behind us .....


Credits: papers and frames - Inspiration kit - Leiko Beck designs - Word art - elegantwordart2.blogspot.com
Sorry another shot of yours truly. Just a couple more to go for the BOM and for my children. When I saw Bethany had done this favourite quote of mine ("What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us") I knew I just had to use it. Combined with Leiks papers, I think "I" turned out alright! LOL!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it!! Scrap therapy at it's best!! You have more guts than I do, lol...but honestly are you sure your 40? You look about 25!!

Yummers! said...

That is such a great photo of you!! And such a great layout... says so much!
Joni

Dig-Photos n Scrappings said...

ohh wow i like that.. in everything is that wow ur beautiful lady.. nicely brown eyes!! Is it Dark or Hazel?? Well Mine is Hazel Brown!!!

Karin said...

LOVE IT!!!!! I just love these new photos of you!!!! Awesome quote and design too!!!!!

Blog Archive