Monday, April 07, 2008

The Great Hancock bike ride - a baptism of fire with the sore butt to prove it


Denis suggested we go for a bike ride .... sure! If I had known it would be for over 30km (2 1/2 hours) I might not have been so ready to sign up. However, it was a lovely autumn day and although a struggle at times we made it. Or should I say, "I" made it - hehehehe. Den and Hugh did great and of course Princess Katie had her carriage ride. It's this big blimp that was struggling. Oh well .... practice will make perfect. Especially when Den is looking to do "Rail Trails" - looks great but I will need to get fitter.

2 comments:

Jodie Redman said...

That's an amazing effort!! How's your butt today? LOL!! Bike riding is such a great family activity.

Wendy said...

LMAO...I have an exercise bike sitting here, do you want to borrow it? LOL...Great photos and looks like it was a beautiful day!!

Blog Archive