Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A loving heart

I have made an awesome discovery. Some of you...well maybe most of you know...I love words! Quotes, journaling and my obsession is word art. Well have I made a discovery. Quite by accident I discovered Bethany's website and I am in heaven.

So expect to see A LOT MORE!

I took this photo on the weekend....loved it..not sure why...it was busy and all over the place. But in our fun in the back yard I somehow captured this quiet moment of my boy and his great capacity to love.
Credits: word art:Cr elegantwordart2.blogspot.com
brushes: sweet pea brushes - Leiko Beck [designs]

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Helen you are an awesome photographer...it's moments like this we will always remember!!

Angie said...

I went to her site. . .what wonderful tidbits. Can't wait to use some of them!

Leah & Terry said...

PERFECT use of Leiks brushes. I'm just sitting on them, not sure how to use them yet. Great pages Helen!

Yummers! said...

That is a lovely sentiment about Hughie. What a good mom and word artist you are!!

I love Bethany's site. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Grammy J

Mellykat said...

Where in the world are the Hancocks???

Blog Archive