Monday, February 25, 2008

What the little girl saw in the bush

Here is my last remaining photo from the other week of our walk in the bush. I followed the same formula of tying it into the famous Australian bush painter Fredrick McCubbin. YEY for colour accent photography! To see the original please take a peek below and click on the images to enlarge.
pp - "chalk" (colour slightly altered) - Earthtones - Scrapit by Breeza
overlay - "scratched up" in white - subtly inked texturized overlays - Leiko Beck [designs]

5 comments:

Jodie Redman said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colour accent photography.

Angie said...

You do such amazing work, Helen!! What an inspiration you are!

Mellykat said...

You are such an artist! I love the picture and the gorgeous effect on it!

M :)

Yummers! said...

I love the way you're inspired by artists. Look at Katie go!! It looks like her skirt is going to fall down. Sooooo cute.
Love to you all,
Grammy J

Wendy said...

Beautiful Helen!! You ma'am are coming up with some great ideas for layouts and I love how they compliment the photo beautifully!!

Blog Archive