Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm so excited...and I just can't hide it....

Okay ... I am an 80's chick and I can sing the Pointer Sisters! Sad I know! However! I AM EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! A photo (ie the one seen above) I entered into a competition has been selected as a finalist! Go Helen! I received an email saying my photo (minus all the scrapbooking paraphernalia) had been selected as a local finalist. There are local prizes as well as a national prize of $10,000! Woohoo! I already feel like a winner going and seeing my photo mounted in an exhibition. Here is my 5 minutes of fame. So please - VOTE 1 HELEN! I have plenty of voting forms from the Cranbourne shopping centre and by entering you go in the draw for a $5,000 shopping spree! *clapping hands* YEY ME! If you wish to see more photos from the competition click here. There are some great photos! Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

jodee76 said...

Hi Helen,
I haven't stopped by in a while but had to leave a comment about your ACE photo I saw in Cranbourne today! I was checking out my friends pic that is also in the competition and was commenting that your's looked great and then realised I reconised the name! Well done and all the best in the comp!
From Jodie
ArtyPants

Yummers! said...

And I can't hide my excitement for YOU!!! The photo is such a winner... it's a treasure!! Is there a way I can vote from the US for you?? If so... let me know. It looks like a picture that could go all the way to the top.
Yea, Helen!!!!!
Joni

Wendy said...

YES!! You said you thought it was this photo and it's a GREAT photo!! So can I vote, LOL...I am so proud of you and praying that you Win!! Wouldn't that be something!!

ChristianeK said...

WooHoo!!!! Congrats Helen you Rock...I am so excited and happy for you :)

Birgit said...

Congratulations Helen. I am very much pleased for you and I wish you good luck for the great victory. However, the photo is also brilliant! Thank you for the award "Rockin Girl Blogger ". I have already blog nominated you, you not seen haste perhaps at all on mine for this a couple of weeks ago, too. I hope you and your family are well. Quite kind greetings Birgit

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! I'm so proud of you and I just LOVE that photo!!

Laura

Leah said...

Congrats on the photo making the finalists, it is a very great photo. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive